Sunday, November 9, 2008

meet Huck!

This week, a new addition was made to our apartment. After much debate, my roommate Jess and I decided to get a dog! (Well, technically, he's my roommates since my future location is unknown.. BUT he's basically both of ours until May).
Lucky for me, Jess is super busy with school projects and so Huck and I get to play all day together!!
Huckleberry Finn is a 9-month old retriever mix who is simply precious. Such a love bug, he cuddles and kisses like he has known us for years. He is completely potty trained and seriously doesn't bark. It's incredible.
Who would have thought the Waco Humane Society could harbor such a gem?
I can't wait till he gets his little stitches out so we can go exploring all around Waco! Adventures of Huckleberry and Jessica..

Meet my main squeeze:

No comments: